Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Based in Kawasaki, Japan, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is one of Asia's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, with 89.29% of its shares owned by Daimler Truck AG and10.71% by various Mitsubishi group companies. An icon in the Japanese commercial vehicle industry with a longstanding history of more than 85 years with its Fuso brand, MFTBC manufactures a range of commercial vehicles including light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks and buses, and industrial engines for over 170 markets worldwide. In 2017, MFTBC introduced the eCanter, the first all-electric light-duty truck in series-production and in 2019, the Super Great – Japan’s first heavy-duty truck fitted with Level 2 Automated Driving Support Technology, a benchmark in the Japanese commercial vehicle market. MFTBC operates under the umbrella of Daimler Trucks Asia, together with its partner organization Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) in India. This strategic unit allows the entities to collaborate on areas such as product development, parts sourcing and production to provide the best value to customers.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Moreover, we have a Mobile work policy that gives employees permission to work from home or anywhere within Japan that enables employee to work effectively and comfortably.
Introduction of IT
We at ITA (IT Trucks Asia Fuso & DICV) take care of digitally enabling our business partners and ensuring business continuity be developing and maintaining new IT systems.
Be it our Production systems that keep our production and operations running, our Finance systems that run our accounting and controlling processes or our Sales systems that capture customer and sales data – we at IT manage all of those.
We work closely with the business partners to accelerate digital transformation by optimizing existing systems and speeding up processes #TwiceAsFast.
We do this by defining new approaches to business models that generate deeper insights and provide predictive solutions for the business.
• Your responsibilities
- Primary IT Infrastructure contact for business offices and applications teams; such as consulting, requirements management, service provision and operation, so that business-oriented IT Infrastructure solutions can be provided in cooperation with the architects and specialists, and global service providers
- Translates business requirements into IT Infrastructure solution requirements
- Steers/orchestrates the solution implementation and ensures seamless operation model is in place for the same
- Works across the IT infrastructure team and global delivery partners to formulate the best fit solutions which fits and optimizes to our global / regional system architecture, leveraging the standard services provided by our global delivery partners and Daimler truck team
- Identification of process improvements and innovative solutions with a focus on increasing efficiency, and work on implementation with the respective infrastructure teams
- Continuous quality management of infrastructure services including monitoring operation metrics to ensure stable quality of infrastructure services
- Budget and procurement, contract management, supplier management for service areas in your responsibility
<< Ideal Candidate >>
- Several years of experience in IT solution consultation and/or designing IT Infrastructure solutions
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure solutions (On Prem, Cloud, Network, Digital workplace)
- Ability to handle pressure in critical situations by always ensuring that requirements are met i.e. solution design, POC verification
- Team player and open-minded
- Excellent knowledge in business processes & business strategy
- Experience in IT service management and knowledge of tools (JIRA, etc)
- Knowledge of key automation technology trends and applications
- Clear and concise communicator, strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams
- Possess strong problem solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Customer orientation and flexibility in finding solutions, ability to identify and implement alternative process management solutions
- Ability to resolve conflicts objectively
- Self motivated and keeping up to date with technology trends and identifying areas for improvement
<< Qualifications >>
■ Job Experience/ Practical Knowledge
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- Several years of IT infrastructure implementation/migration/support experience
- Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms
- Knowledge of ITSM - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Patch Management
- English : business level with strong verbal & written capabilities
- Japanese: business level with strong verbal & written capabilities
<< Our working culture Video >>
Daimler Truck AG
Vertreten durch den Vorstand: Martin Daum (Vorsitzender), Andreas Gorbach, Jochen Götz, Jürgen Hartwig, John O`Leary, Karin Rådström, Karl Deppen, Stephan Unger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Joe Kaeser
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Nr. HRB 762884
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 32 12 81 771