Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Truck, the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer. We have established ourselves as one of the leading company in electric trucks, starting with the launch of the eCanter, first electric truck in Japan, back in 2017. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
lt’s a place where great people do great things!
At Mitsubishi Fuso everyone - no matter where they work - is in contact with international colleagues and exposed to new perspectives: Our Kawasaki plant has served as a development center for electric and autonomous drive technologies within the larger Daimler Truck network.
It’s a place where you can learn great things!
Bridge the gap between theory and practice, and experience working at one of the world’s leading Commercial Vehicle manufacturers! It is an exciting opportunity to contribute in transforming our vehicles from diesel to electric.
As an intern, you will be constantly challenged and pushed to maximize your potential. You will be given many opportunities in order to gain real work experience. You will be mentored but also given the freedom to work on tasks independently. No matter the major you are pursuing, you will be able to gain real-world professional experience that may lead to full-time employment in the company.
An internship with Mitsubishi Fuso prepares you for the future. You'll work on exciting and challenging projects, helping to develop real solutions while allowing you to gain valuable insights into the culture and processes of a global company. It will be an intense but memorable experience to help get your career off to a flying start.
- Electrical Transformation
- Research & Development
- Manufacturing and Operations
- Life Cycle Management
- Quality Management
- Product Engineering
We are looking for university students with a passion for practical knowledge and an eagerness to learn! Our industry professionals will teach you the essentials, and you will be entrusted with your own tasks and responsibilities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Enrolled in University for the duration of the internship
- Pursuing a degree in automotive / mechanical / electrical / industrial / etc. engineering, computer sciences, etc.
- Other backgrounds are also welcome such as e.g. environmental studies
- Other qualifications based on department requirements (e.g. programming and coding languages, level of Japanese proficiency, etc.)
- Interested in the Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Focus on Sustainability Eager to learn, motivated & pro-active
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluent in English
- Japanese fluency preferred
How to Apply:
1. Please submit your CV as an attachment incl. your expected graduation date. If you have any issues submitting your information via the system, kindly send your CV to the contact person.
2. We will get in touch with you for further information exchange afterwards.
*For Applicants from outside of Japan:
A minimum duration of 4 months for the internship is required.
*For Applicants from within Japan
We recommend you to send in your application 2-3 months before your desired starting date.
Daimler Truck AG
Represented by the Board of Management: Martin Daum (Chairman), Andreas Gorbach, Jochen Götz, Jürgen Hartwig, John O`Leary, Karin Rådström, Karl Deppen, Stephan Unger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Joe Kaeser
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 762884
VAT registration number: DE 32 12 81 771